Plutio Review 2019
Plutio is the one app to manage your entire business, and more!
Plutio brings everything you need from projects and tasks to proposals and invoices into one intuitive and deeply customizable platform. Read on our Plutio Review 2019.
I run a small business. Daily I find myself having to send out proposals to clients, send out follow-up contracts after they approved the proposal, then dispatch several invoices, one for security deposit, and one for the final payment. Beyond this after track projects with goals and milestones, and keep other people in my organization up to speed.
For a long time I struggled with the best solution. I use Google docs heavily, used other collaborative platforms Such as Slack, HelloSign and more However the process between clicking through all the different windows, The on boarding process, and the time it takes to complete a task on for five different platforms was proving difficult.
Then I stumbled across Plutio. It combined the majority of my needs into one clean platform with a decent price.
What does Plutio Do:
- Complete Tasks.
- Create tasks for whatever needs to get done, Plutio will help keep you organized so you can stay focused.
- Manage Projects.
- Intuitive and comprehensive project management tool that adopt to your way of working.
- Time Tracking.
- Track your time from anywhere and view your and everyone’s time log in a timesheet.
- Quick Invoices.
- Send invoices, track when they are opened and get paid swiftly.
- You can generate these automatically when a proposal is signed
- Generate Proposals.
- Create eye-catching proposals and legally binding contracts using an intuitive drag and drop editor.
- After the proposal a contract could be sent as well automatically
- Decent CRM.
- Everyone at your fingertips. Add people for the records or invite them to collaborate in real-time.
Plutio Review 2019 Summary:
If you work in sales in our small business owner you need this program.
Give the software go with this 14 day free trial, explore how you could easily integrate PayPal or stripe payments, explore setting up a proposal, sending out contracts, and sending out invoices.
Should you have any questions please contact us on our Facebook page.
This project is in active development and so far has proven to be invaluable in running many small to medium business. It is no doubt that this project will keep on growing and be known as go to as an all in one business management platform.
- 14 day free trial
- Integrated proposals
- Integrated contracts with signature option
- Frequent updates
- Invoicing is easy
- Small learning curve
- Strong community
- A few bugs here and there
- Features Are Still Being Developed